Links to some pages to find maths/number related games:
- Stacks like Sudoku, Slitherlink, Futoshiki…
- Tenzi dice game – saw it referenced on twitter… haven’t tried, but google it and find videos and other sites on how to play.
NB – need lots of dice!
- A bit different is PhET’s site of simulators – e.g. algebra tiles/scales, measurement etc
- Here is a page full of different puzzles… I came across the site via a twitter link to the Hamiltonian maze page, which I couldn’t seem to find on the main page?
- This one is a google docs link with various board games
- And here is a page curated by Sarah with a range of puzzles
- I think I’ve played logarithm wars before(?) but this site links to a whole stack of math games with cards
- How about maths versions of two truths and a lie…